Plunger and mechanical diaphragm metering pumps
Three sizes of mechanism and a wide selection of models with different performances allow the user to find the appropriate solution for almost any application.
- Low noise integral gearbox, worm type, oil bath lubricated
- Reduced energy consumption based on low friction rolling bearings design
- Micrometric stroke lenght adjustment both manually or automatically actuated.
- Automatic stroke length variation by electrical servomotor, on request.
- Easy “on field” installation of electrical servomotor on manual stroke adjustment mechanism.
- Capacity: from 1,5 to 304 L/h
- Max pressure: 20 BAR
- Stroke rate: 58 • 78 • 116 strokes/minute
- Piston diameter: from 6 to 64 mm
- Motor: standard 0,18 and 0,25 Kw (IP 55)
- Stroke length: 15 mm